Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We had a build party yesterday. A special thanks to Mark, Tom, Dana (and his wife who lent a hand as well), Jaime, Bob and Chad. We were a go-kart and I can't tell you what a blast it was for me. The video didn't work but I do have some pics courtesy of Mustang Man (Mark). I will add more pics tonight.

Thanks a million. What a great group.
Keith

My girlfriends smile is as big as mine....

·
Blue Oval Scribe
9,177 Posts
Morning Keith...

Thanks again for the hospitality...

It was fun getting under another Roadster and swinging some wrenches while ours is off at paint. Feel free to shoot me an email or PM as any wiring questions come up...

Take care...
Mark

·
Registered
571 Posts
Hey Keith, Thanks for having us. Would like to have helped but didnt have much time. Will plan better for next time if you have another. Had fun though. Great looking build and congrats on the go-cart. Its a blast huh. Chad

·
FFCobra Fanatic
708 Posts
Wow, poor Mary Beth. She bleeds brakes and cooks steaks and all she gets for billing is "(and his wife)"!

Keith we had a really good time. You and Sandra are great hosts. It was cool seeing the car roll around under its own power for the first time. I also learned some things from Mark that I plan to put to use on my car in the future. We get up that way 2 or 3 times a month so we'll have to get together again. Maybe we can get you out auto-xing with Chris Evans? The girls can race against each other with our cars!

Thanks again for the steaks, it was good meeting you both.

Dana and MB.

·
Junior Charter Member
147 Posts
Looks good would like to have been there, but it was the first weekend with mine.

·
Registered
3,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm such an idiot with names. I wasn't sure if Mary Beth's name was Mary Beth or Mary Ann so I tried to sneak by with the wife title. My bad!!! Anyhow not only did Mary Beth help in the Garage with break bleeding, conversation, education and advice she cooked dinner and did a great job! Special thanks to MaryBeth.

Bob let Sandra and Mary Beth take his car for a spin. We all held our breath hoping not to have a U-Tube repeat:

Unfortunately I didn't get a good picture of Mark's Mustang. It looks like it came right off the showroom floor. Here's a picture of Mark instead. Thanks again everyone.

·
Blue Oval Scribe
9,177 Posts
Yuk! You should have gotten a picture of my Mustang for sure...

Who wants to see me! Maybe I should have hid behind the tire more?

Yup, lots of fun for sure! It was great to meet the everyone else too: Tom, Dana, Mark, Bob, Mary Beth, etc. Seeing those finished FFRs in the driveway makes me want ours back so bad! Hopefully it's getting paint any day now and then just have to ship it back to FL for interior and trim...

Mark

1 - 10 of 10 Posts