Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
6,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Welcome to the new build site and journal forum!

If you have a dedicated build site, start a new thread and post a link to it.
I will be adding back in the links to existing sites from the old list If you don't beat me to it!

http://www.ffcars.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=140

Or

If you don't have your own build site, this is the place to go to create your own build thread/journal! Build jounals are more comprehensive than individual build topics; if you have a question about a particular portion of a build, post it in the appropriate forum. Then maybe post a link to it from your journal. Please feel free to post jounals for all FFR's here! Roadsters, Coupes, 33's GTM's, Specs and Spyders!

Have fun and remember, this forum is for build journals, links to build sites and club links only! Other topics will be moved to their appropriate forum.

Lastly, if you are visiting, please rate the build threads! This will give others an idea how usful the information in the thread is.

Have fun!

:)

·
Registered
32 Posts
Don't understand why they keep appearing and then disappearing.....I rely on them for alot of information....hope someone fix it properly for good....:001_smile:

·
Junior Charter Member
49 Posts
Planning start building mid-november 2010

I ordered a FF Mark 4 from my friends of OZE ROD SHOP in Beauce, Quebec ,Canada. They give me a hand for customs and paperwork.
We are waiting for Transports Canada's OK. I choosed the 427 from Cobra engines Factory with a Tremec 600, 5 speed transmission.
I am in hurry to start my dream...

Je serai heureux de lire les francophones qui ont réalisé le même rêve...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi There, fellow Quebec from Montreal, about to order a Factory Five Kit. Did you order the complete kit or base. The reason, I heard Transport Canada can give you big problems. The custom canada part worries me.

·
2,513 Posts
Peter, visit the Canadian Region.

All the answers you need are there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts