Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good day everyone!

Im in the research / cost feasability phase of a potential FFR project. From what I have read in searching the archives, some folks have assembled an Excel spreadhseet for working out project costs. One individual in particular - Easts'm Whole - seems to have developed a good one. While I have PM'd him 2weeks ago, to date I have not received a reply.

Doeas anyone have a copy of his spreadsheet or have their own versions to share?

Assistance would be highly appreciated.

TIA,
Mario

·
Charter Member
248 Posts
Check your email. I have attached my cost sheet. Please don't tell my wife

·
Premium Member
1,260 Posts
Mario, I sent you mine on a PM. If you are goig to do a non donor build you will find it useful as there are a lot of details, part numbers, etc.

Don't let the total scare you too much. This is my dream car and I have not cut a corner. You can build one of these for a lot less.

·
FFCobra Fanatic
1,345 Posts
Ben and/or Rick, would it be possible for me to get a copy of your spreadsheets as well so I can get an idea of what I'm forgetting?

Thanks in advance.

·
FFCobra Fanatic
1,978 Posts
The only thing you need to stay within budget is an eraser and a crappy memory...

·
Senior Charter Member
116 Posts
Budget spreadsheet?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

·
Senior Charter Member
3,588 Posts
I stopped counting a LONG time ago.

Funny story - I stopped working on the Cobra for several months while I was in the final push of finishing my master's degree. About that time my wife notices we have a bunch more spending money at the end of the month then we usually have. She went on about how it must be from her using coupons, getting good deals on meat at Sam's Club, etc. I didn't have the guts to tell her it was probably because I wasn't buying parts.

·
Junior Charter Member
1,066 Posts
I wonder if FFR would pay us not to distribute our cost spread sheets to potential customers?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thank you for the spreadsheets, the posts in this thread and the reality that I will very likely spend more than I will budget for.

I love it.

Mario

·
Junior Charter Member
1 Posts
The link to the spreadsheet does not work anymore. Does anyone have it? I would also like to see the cost spreadsheets.

Thanks
NJTEK

·
Premium Member
3,110 Posts

·
FFCobra Fanatic
3,884 Posts
Thats like TOP SECRET info, we could all be blackmailed, keep mine at work!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.