Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody going ? It's 5 minutes from my house so I'll be there !

·
Banned
32 Posts
British Car Show

Yes, if the weather is OK, I will be there as an exhibitor. Coming from Toronto's West End. Look out for an unpainted MK3.1. There will probably be other (completed) FFR's there - as there has been in previous years.

Tim

·
Actual builder now!
1,535 Posts
Well I am glad I went to the show. Good to see your car Tim. Always a treat to see how everybody personalizes these things.
I had no idea the show was that big. Must have been a 1000 cars there.
Anybody know how many of those Cobras were original? I did see a poster by one saying it was in the registry.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Some pictures from the show. There were several cobras including 1 original one 1 ultra-original AC Bristol. I met Tim and his Mark 3.1 - see pics

Attachments

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Some more pics from the show !

some fabulous vintage cars there - Lotus, MG, Austin, Triumph, Jag, de Lorean, Bentley, Rolls, Aston Martin, Mini, and the Cobras of course, just to name a few

Attachments

·
Snake Farmer
10,396 Posts
Love to see the ones of the Bristol!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Good Evening Sundude,

You were asking about the Cobras at the show, there were 8 or 9 cars and one original Bristol as well.
Angelo had his aluminum CSX 4025 there and Kim was there with his polished aluminum car as well. Legendary was not there with the original Cobras unlike last year.
Gummball

·
Snake Farmer
10,396 Posts
Hi Bill - is this what you are looking for??

Tom
Thanks Tom..always been a big fan of those original AC's.:) Plain looking as can be, but still a lot of grace.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Good Evening Sundude,

You were asking about the Cobras at the show, there were 8 or 9 cars and one original Bristol as well.
Angelo had his aluminum CSX 4025 there and Kim was there with his polished aluminum car as well. Legendary was not there with the original Cobras unlike last year.
Gummball
Thanks buddy. I was hoping Angelo was going to make it to SAAC-37, but alas he wasn't able. But Kim's car was certainly worth seeing, and the car's story is certainly worth hearing.

I see your car in some of those pics, too. Wish I coulda been there.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.