Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my modified brake & clutch pedals back...Thanks Gordon Only to find out that I now have to take my master cylinder back off and change the modified Jeep push rod out of it which is clipped in...this should be fun. Anyway I'm in need of a stock rod from a Mustang M/C if anybody has one please e-mail me with your price.
Thanks Mike

·
FFCobra Craftsman
2,854 Posts
good luck getting that thing out.. Let me know how you did it.. I was the typical idiot who upon opening the box "popped" mine in to see it in place only to never have it removed again.. Running the die down it to make it adjustable was a PITA!

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Joe I did the same thing...installed mine before I found out that I had to shorten it. Now after buying the Tap&Dye set and taking the time to moddify the damn thing, is use less... go figure.
LIVE SPEND AND LEARN.
Mike

·
Senior Charter Member
436 Posts
Not a big deal. I did the same thing. I just cut and sleeved it with stainless tubing from my local hardware store. Wasn't too difficult even with the MC attached.

Welcome to the club!...a small and obtuse group! ;)

·
FFCobra Craftsman
2,854 Posts
These posts lead me to believe that we all have the same missing gene.... READ DIRECTIONS.....

Maybe its the extra x chromosome or something that has us building these things in the first place... It seems I have spent more time uninventing my "opps's" than engineering new improvements for the car...

As was mentioned.. Live and Spend..

:rolleyes:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts