1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
3,645 Posts
that's just not right.

why do you torment us so?

·
Registered
3,217 Posts
Wow, deja vu.... it looks oddly familiar... hmmm...they sure do look great fully polished don't they...BTW... Congrats on your car sale at the auction... hope you got what you wanted out of it...I'll probably be calling you in a month or so when I'm hooking up the manifold!!

Ken

·
Registered
2,758 Posts
Wayne, you are so baaad! :D That is beautiful. I have to go get a rag to wipe the slobber off of my keyboard now.

·
5,559 Posts
that looks awesome, but who is Bo?

·
Vendor
8,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I didn't do the TB on purpose. When everything is too shiny, you lose the definition. My new car will have almost the same set up but the TB will be powdercoated metallic black.

·
3,875 Posts
Wayne, you have gone way over the top with this beautiful setup and I will e-mail you the very first photo before I even post any.

Here is a photo of the stack injections new home. It's Boyd McMillan's FFR-2224 that I built for him that took best of show at the first Frog Fest West at Sears Point in 2002.

Don
FFR-2224 &
FFR-4000

[ January 27, 2004, 12:32 AM: Message edited by: Don DePontee ]

·
Been There, Broke That
1,573 Posts
Dan, there are 2 different kinds of filters available for the stacks.

Neither looks as good as the bare stacks.

Tom

·
3,875 Posts
Here is a photo of Al's FFR with filters on his stack system.

Don
FFR-2224 &
FFR-4000

·
Premium Member
1,317 Posts
Wayne you are killing me. Just when I have spent thousands of dollars on my intake system you show me that.

·
Premium Member
1,317 Posts
Oh well I guess I will just have to have a back up intake??? :) At least that is what I am going to tell the wife.

·
Premium Member
1,317 Posts
Don That polished stack system will look good with those valve covers!!!!!

·
3,875 Posts
For a carb you use a turkey pan, for stack fuel injection you use a chicken coop. What's that Wayne---oh it's used for shipping only----so I don't need to bolt it to the engine like it is---Ok

This setup is Wayne too cool. (no correction in my spelling needed :D )

Don
FFR-2224 &
FFR-4000

1 - 20 of 21 Posts