Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I'm brand new here. Just go my kit last week and am starting to get everything organized. Where did you Ottawa area guys get your bodywork done? I'm looking for someone who does excellent work, cost isn't much of an issue.

·
builder
36 Posts
I did most of the bodywork myself but I had Sparkleen in Orleans do the final touches and finishing work. The paint came out beautifully. It's just two brothers in the shop so you can work with them closely and do a bunch of stuff yourself, even after hours. Good luck. Bob

·
Charter Member
1,777 Posts
Hello number six. I had my work done by Capital City Acrylic, send me a PM and I will send you pictures of ffr4541. It is # 1 here, according to me. The shop currently has a Daytona Coupe it is working on (plus a bunch of other projects).

Jim

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Jim. Capital City Acrylic was my first thought. I visted him last week. The soonest he'd be able to start my car would be next Fall. :( That doesn't fit my plans, so I'm looking for someone else. There has to be another shop out there that can do fibreglass bodywork well. Where do people bring their corvettes? Anyone?

·
Charter Member
1,777 Posts
You may want to think about waiting. Tim Leslie does incredible work .... there is nothing wrong with running go fast grey for a summer. Do not mean in influence your decision but something to consider.

Email me if you have any questions.

Jim

1 - 6 of 6 Posts