Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Senior Charter Member
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any one that would like to learn or just hang out with us on Saturday for body shop day is welcome to come. Lots of beer, soda and food. We are doing Ray from Madera, so come on down!
e-mail for directions. (best way to learn is on someone else's car..he.he.he)

jack stand

·
Former Roadster Owner
1,861 Posts
Jack Stand,

Hey its Dan from Modesto. Sounds like a good time. I've very interested in collecting some pointers on working with fiberglass. I'm just starting my body work now and this is perfect timing. What time are you guys gettin together? --Dan

·
Senior Charter Member
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you everyone that came and helped put another front yard body shop party in the win column! One day body shop was a huge success! All the body work completed ready for final block and pin hole patrol and then off to the spray booth next Saturday. I want to thank all that participated and not to mention we had a bunch of first timers and two women helped too!

Thank you to the following :

FORDMAN Dan from Riverbank FFR ?
RAY RAY McEdwards from Madera (his car)
Jodi McEdwards from Madera
Ray from Riverbank 3425
Wilbur from Riverbank 3426
Yvonne from Stockton 3025
Richard from Stockton 3427
John Higgins from Oakley FFR ?

Everyone left tired and a better understanding of body work and a fun time was had by all.

Jack stand :cool:

·
Former Roadster Owner
1,861 Posts
Thanks for body shop lessons! I had a good time today, and came away quite a bit more comfortable with working on fiberglass. I can't wait to see how Ray's car turns out next week. It was nice to get together with everyone today. Thanks for being patient with my body filler work. See you next weekend.--Dan

·
Senior Charter Member
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ray,
the funniest thing happened after you left last night. I went to put all my stuff away and park the cars in their rightfull area and my black trailer is gone agian! It got stolen! AGAIN..
Ireported to the CHP and they were optimistic that they will recover it by Saturday. that was a relief, however,that's a little slower service than the last time it was stolen.

later, jack stand

·
7,676 Posts
I'm glad you think it's funny! Jodi says you guys need to move NOW!!!

Have you thought about trailer locks, the ones that lock into the coupler and keep anyone from just hooking up to the trailer and driving off?

Sorry to hear about that and are you sure Will is not pulling something???

Ray

1 - 8 of 8 Posts