Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
First Time Builder
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m approaching Go Cart status and am looking to bring my body home from the storage unit to start on the body work. I did not build a body buck at the beginning, but I can certainly see the value of having one for the cutouts and other work while off the chassis. I live in Vancouver WA and can drive to pick one up. I will be eternally grateful if I can use one for 3 months (or forever) so that I can finish my build up properly. My daughter/build partner wants me to drive her to Senior Prom in the Roadster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
I’m approaching Go Cart status and am looking to bring my body home from the storage unit to start on the body work. I did not build a body buck at the beginning, but I can certainly see the value of having one for the cutouts and other work while off the chassis. I live in Vancouver WA and can drive to pick one up. I will be eternally grateful if I can use one for 3 months (or forever) so that I can finish my build up properly. My daughter/build partner wants me to drive her to Senior Prom in the Roadster.

I have a frame dolly I’m done with. I’m not far from you, Jantzen Beach, give me a call.

Randy
360-281-3282

·
First Time Builder
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Awesome!! Will do.

·
First Time Builder
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Thanks to Randy (AA737) for the donation of the chassis dolly and body buck! I cleaned the garage and turned the chassis sideways, which gives me room to bring the body home and start working on the cutouts. Progress continues!

Thanks for showing me your build and the direction you’ve taken. Keep up the good work!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts