Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just read that the Bondurant school has cut ties (or vice versa) with Ford and is now using Caddie CTSs and Vettes at the school.
I was really hoping to get a Hot Lap in an FFR for Christmas. Does anyone know if he still runs the Cobras?

·
Registered
541 Posts
I told my wife that going there was one of my dream vacations, but I guess I will have to pick somewhere else now.
Racing a Cadillac doesn't have the same ring as a cobra.

·
Banned
333 Posts
I picked up a brochure at FFROGFEST WEST today. Racing Adventures had four or five Spec Racers there. They offer racing schools in Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Houston, Phoenix, Washington DC, and Calgary. Check out there website ( Racing Adventures.com ).

·
Premium Member
5,210 Posts
I took the hot laps a few months ago. It is my understanding he still runs the cars and still offers hot laps in them. If you do get a chance to ride with him, you will see a master at work.

He still has plenty of Mustangs for his school and lots of spare parts. Ford and Bounderant have gone their seperate ways and the corvettes are moving in.

·
Registered
9,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Your post on the experience was a big reason I wanted to go mikiec. I checked out the other school and don't see anything in Phx. any time soon. I tried emailing the Bondurant school but never got a reply. I'll give 'em a call.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Gee, I wouldn't consider throwing around a C5 a BAD thing...

Lap times would be interesting as compared to the mustangs...

·
Premium Member
5,210 Posts
Mike D..

It's best to call. That way they can check Bob's schedule to see if he is available when you want to go.

Mike

·
Registered
12 Posts
I spoke to them at the SEMA Show and they had the Corvette and Cadillac there but said they had two FFR'S that they were going to keep in spite of the GM sponsorship.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts