Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

Leave it to me to be late but we're starting our black friday sale this evening through Tuesday. Then the prices will go back to normal. They are already changed on the website so they will be easy to find.

I hope these are some of the items that you can use and I notice I already sold two door panels while I'm getting the message up.

If there is anything else that you're wishing for when you order put it in your message section and if we can give you a discount there as well we'll email and let you know.

We'll keep for the US flat rates depending on the weight of the packages. It will either be $9.99 or $14.99. Overseas we send airmail and express and we always add an additional two dollars for box and any postal overages. We are still working on the new website and will have that fixed up too.

Before the sale I wanted to address a pm message that I just found today. It was written a couple of weeks ago but I'm not that great with the computer and just picked it up. It was from a senior member and he generously told me that he was emailing me p.m. as he saw many positive comments on Finish Line and didn't want to tarnish us but that he had a long memory and would not forget that he was overcharged for freight in the past. First of all, God Bless Him, that he was kind enough not to lash out. I emailed him back and would like to offer hime $50.00 of any merchandise plus free freight, not to change his mind or memory, just my way of saying I'm sorry and Merry Christmas and to make it right. If I have inadvertently hurt anyone over the years please let me know and if I can make it up to you I will. This company was Enzo's baby and service was what we were always based on so I can take negative things as well. Hopefully, there aren't a bunch out there but again I appreciate the post, the comment and the generosity he displayed by emailing me directly. If anyone else would like to do that please email me at home at [email protected].

NOW FOR THE SALE!!!

Door Panels $65.00

MK4 614 Leather Wrapped Wheel $115.00

All 3 caps with backing plates for the wheel, AC, Cap Cobra and Cap RWB are eah $40.00

Louvers $60.00 for the pair

Valve Caps $12.00 for a set of 5 (includes one extra)

Bumper Overriders - $45.00 each

Shifter Handles 427 $65.00 each

Good through Tuesday. Maybe after Tuesday I can think of some new items for the following weekend. I will take any suggestions.

Thank you for considering Finish Line and God Bless everyone during the holidays.

Paula, Johnnie, Jackie
(954) 436-9101
Toll Free (888) 436-9113 in the US
Finish Line
cobra, nardi, moto-lita, mini cooper, ferrari, shifter carts, parts and accessories from Finish Line

· Registered
356 Posts
Darn it! I just ordered the louvres and door panels and now they are cheaper again!

Oh well, I am still happy. But a great bargain for everyone else - get in on it I say :)

205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes, the door panels are $65.00 for the pair.

The roll bar x member is $85.00 each but if you want the 2nd one write in the memo section or call and you can have the 2nd one at $65.00. I may have a limited supply on them 20 - 30, not exactly sure. Everything else I have plenty.

Tim, remind me on the next order and I'll give you 10% off your next order and split freight with you.

Paula

· FFCobra Fanatic
6,983 Posts
Yes, the door panels are $65.00 for the pair.

The roll bar x member is $85.00 each but if you want the 2nd one write in the memo section or call and you can have the 2nd one at $65.00. I may have a limited supply on them 20 - 30, not exactly sure. Everything else I have plenty.

Tim, remind me on the next order and I'll give you 10% off your next order and split freight with you.

Paula
Will be calling you to place the order for two.
Both for 2" Roll bar MK III.

· Registered
689 Posts
Oh boy!! I had my heart set on a pair of Herb fraser door panels, but now I don't know, decisions decisions:confused1:

· Charter Member
1,497 Posts
I know this is terrible, but I am not sure if my car is a MK I or II, it was built in 1999. The door panels say they will not fit MK I
If your doors are glassed on the inside, it's a MKII. Also, MKII's had the round tube at the front of the footboxes. MKI doors were only glassed on the outside. They have carpet at the bottom and a bent piece of aluminum at the top that got covered in vinyl. Mike

205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I noticed a lot of orders coming in for the shifter 427 handle so I went back and added the shifter knob 1/2 thread that it takes for $25.00 You'll have the choice of the T-5 or the shifter knob aluminum with the cobra logo (most popular) or the AC logo. If you don't see the price reflected on the site until tomorrow its okay, they will be adjusted. I'll go back and email the guys that already ordered the handles to let them know.

Thank you.

Paula
cobra, nardi, moto-lita, mini cooper, ferrari, shifter carts, parts and accessories from Finish Line

· DRIVING!!!
307 Posts
I wanna be like VIC, Door panels and hats !!!! thanks !!

· Registered
372 Posts
Just received confirmation that my door panels are shipping tomorrow :001_tongue: Early B-day present to myself. Now, if I can just give the wife an idea that she'll actually get for me.

Scott

· Registered
1,392 Posts
Just picked up the door panels. What a great deal.
Thanks

· Plodding Along
2,976 Posts
Well... I didn't need a second set of door panels, but I've always liked how the Finishline version has pleats that match the seats. So... I just ordered a set! Thanks for the great sale prices, Paula!!!

· Registered
210 Posts
I dont even have my roadster yet, but couldn't pass up that deal on the door panels! What a steal! Ordered a set plus a few other things. The pile for the build is growing!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.