Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
*** 9/6/10 Update ... ALL PARTS SOLD ***

Moved to a hydraulic clutch setup, so the unused clutch cable components from my FFR Complete Kit are for sale.

Includes all the following in brand new condition:
- Clutch Quadrant (Billet Aluminum)
- Firewall Clutch Cable Adjuster (Billet Aluminum)
- Mounting Hardware for Clutch Adjuster (Stainless)
- Misc Complete Kit Parts & Hardware
- Clutch Cable

Price for everything together is $65 + shipping.
As always, local pickup is welcome too. :001_smile:

- John

·
Registered
870 Posts
pm sent

·
Premium Member
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey guys,
Got a PM from "letsgosteelers" a few hours earlier, so he currently has first dibs.
"dwleo", got your PM as well, so you are next up if letsgosteelers passes.

Thanks gentlemen!!! :001_smile:

·
Registered
7,823 Posts
holding your own little auction...how tacky.

If you are auctioning stuff use ebay. Just my opinion, classifieds are for sellers who know what they want for something, list it and sell it. I wondered why there wasn't a price and was going to ask how much but won't bother now.

·
Registered
898 Posts
Um, I think he posted a price. You should try decaf.

Price for everything together is $65 + shipping.
As always, local pickup is welcome too.

·
Charter Member
7,902 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,056 Posts
holding your own little auction...how tacky.

If you are auctioning stuff use ebay. Just my opinion, classifieds are for sellers who know what they want for something, list it and sell it. I wondered why there wasn't a price and was going to ask how much but won't bother now.
geez Mark, did ya get your cafeine shot? John just posted that I had contacted him and had first dibs. I was trying to find out which quad this was because I had read some posts about certain quad's not being able to pull the cable enough or there being some issues and I had been out for the day so hadn't gotten back to him

this thread is no diff than any other....people line up all the time

also, does this setup work for the donor pedal box or is it only for the wilwood pedal box.....anyone know?

btw, in either case this setup wouldn't work for you, it's definitely 5 lug and I know you need the 4 lug version :D

·
Registered
7,823 Posts
my appologies, read it through twice and didn't see a price.

It sounded by a reply that was made that you were holding your own little auction.

There was a guy that posted a while ago with a price or best offer. I e mailed him with a full price offer, he replied he was waiting to see what other offers came in. To me thats just a waste of time.

My bad in not seeing the price, forgive me!

·
Premium Member
2,056 Posts
from the looks of it, it seems this clutch quadrant is specific to the wilwood pedal box and wouldn't work with a donor pedal box.

·
Premium Member
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
***UPDATE ***

Package has SOLD to dwleo.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.