Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say "thank you" to the great group of people at FFR who helped to make my five days of filming at the factory a real pleasure. Also wanted to thank all the New England guys who drove their roadsters out in the sunny but cold weather so we could get some shots.

There are exciting things happening at FFR and I was proud to be able to capture some of it on video.

BTW, the video is for a new marketing program for FFR.

Cheers
Jim

·
Senior Charter Member
170 Posts
When can we expect to see a finished video? And perhaps most importantly...will it include video of the mid-engine supercar??? :D

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Scott,
Dave Smith wants the video yesterday, so I'm working on it as fast as I can, still it will be at least a month or so before it's finished. It's going to be one of the longest marketing videos I've ever done. I will have some CAD drawings of the supercar in the video, perhaps even a shot or two of the prototype, it it's ready.

Cheers
Jim

·
Senior Charter Member
480 Posts
Jim, A pleasure to meet and work with you. I hope I can get a copy, no one seems to believe me. See you again sometime I'm sure. Bob Kay- Red w/black stripes

·
Premium Member
1,648 Posts
Hi Jim, It was fun and I'm glad you had a good time. But..............my wife wants to know why I need a new set of tires. :D Brian

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bob,
The pleasure was all mine. Thanks for your patience and cooperation.

Brian,
Just tell your wife that; "smoking my tires was crucial to the scene. Without it, the entire movie would be nothing more than a cheap ripoff of "The Fast and Furious". I'm sure she'll understand. Tell her at least I didn't make you do the nude scene!!

Thanks for being such a trooper. Your car is awsome and your "little 289" can really lite 'em up!! BTW, was it your hat that we blew off during the helicopter shot??

Cheers
Jim

[ April 01, 2002, 10:13 PM: Message edited by: Jcolman ]

·
Premium Member
1,648 Posts
Yep it was my hat, but being a sailor I had my "cap-strap" attached to it so all was not lost. With my balding head the video will probably show a solar flare up in the picture. :D Thanks for the nice compliments! Brian

·
Senior Charter Member
170 Posts
Helicopter shot??? Now I really can't wait to see it! :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts