Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Vendor
8,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Day 8 is done and with it all but 5 pieces of aluminum. Any aluminium that is still silver will be covered with carpet and the black will be visible under the car. Pulleys and alt are on the engine along with the headers. Trans mount spacer built and in. Still waiting on the rear hubs to be done from the machine shop and brake pads from UPS.

·
1,569 Posts
Hey Wayne,

Looking good! No stacks this time?

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Wow!! I have that exact same caulk gun. Nothing else in my garage remotely resembles anything else in your shop, including 1014.
Always a fan, have been following your stuff since the early days of FFR.
Thanks,
Michael

·
Vendor
8,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Curtis, it's getting stacks and a new Electromotive TEC GT management system. Just easier to stick the motor in with the single plane manifold still on it as the leveler chains hit the throttle bodies.

·
Junior Charter Member
918 Posts
You are awesome!! Keep up the good work with pictures. I'm trying to follow you step by step, it's nice to use you as an example as a guide. Unfortunately I can't work on the car all day everyday. I'm going to follow you and drop the engine in this weekend and finish up with the truck sheet metal. Can't wait to see what you're going to do next.

·
just another builder
8,238 Posts
Okay...I am offically embarrassed with my build time

Great work Wayne, I'm sure the second build is much easier than the first...the seventh must be like butter

·
FFCobra Craftsman
2,684 Posts
Wayne;
Looking Good! Keep it up.
Is your aluminum powder coated or painted and what type powder/paint do you use for durability?
Good Luck,

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.