Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Vendor
8,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wade Chamberlain posted the best dyno numbers at the Fling with 446HP/442Tq and this happens...Shame on you Wade for hurting those big blocks feelings. Can you guess what size motor one of Ohio's finest has in the car?

·
Orbiting FFCobra.com
778 Posts
Hehehe, that's too funny

·
Official Member of the Unofficial "First 500 Club"
3,007 Posts
I know the answer, but I won't tell. My right ear is still ringing from that blast under the bridge coming back from the Bogey Inn. :eek:

·
Charter Member
3,487 Posts
Honest officer my foot slipped off the clutch...

·
Registered
3,408 Posts
Congrats Wade!
With numbers like you ran, it's time to start looking for an R302 block!
Very impressive.

I'd also like to credit Wade for teaching me the overpass blast trick, which I happily passed on to a new friend I made this weekend - Tom Couturier from Michigan. He had a great time with his FFR at the fling. I know he'll be back next year, as will I.

·
FFCobra Fanatic
1,019 Posts
I was all set to show you small block guy's what a real motor would do, thank god he can't do Trigo wheels yet, great #'s Wade and it was great meeting you. Bob ffr3226 427 d/q s/o

·
Registered
3,217 Posts
Congrats Wade... and I have a funny feeling I'll be in trouble too...as soon as my car gets on the road...

Ken

·
Vendor
8,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ok, just so everyone knows. The photo was staged and Wade was not getting a ticket, he took the cop for a ride. You should have seen how fast he grabbed his hat when Wade punched it!

·
Premium Member
7,237 Posts
hehehehe :D :D :D

That officer was WAY cool! When we pulled out, I asked him if he wanted me to "behave". His response...."Hell no! I want a REAL ride!" :D Not sure he knew exactly what he was in for. :cool:

btw - nice shot Wayne. Do you have a high-res or any other good ones of that ride? If so, I'd love to have them. [email protected]

·
Premium Member
2,332 Posts
Congrats Wade. Very impressive indeed.

-SGC

1 - 20 of 20 Posts