Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Junior Charter Member
831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tracked down the phone number for the fulfillment company that ships out all of BFG's poster/banner etc. Nice people. The BFG cobra banner discussed many times here is discontinued, but they only sell banners to dealers anyway. They did still have the poster available for $7.50. My poster should arrive in a few days. Is it ok to post the number here?

·
Registered
305 Posts
Can we do a group purchase ? Alot of people want them. Someone here is a "Dealer". I'm in for 2

Fish

·
Registered
648 Posts
Count me in too

·
Registered
148 Posts
FFR should make and sell some banners 3'x 10' banners with their cobra (err..roadster). I would have one in my garage, in my office, on the ceiling in the bedroom, in the shower...

·
Senior Charter Member
434 Posts
Cool poster,im in for 2

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
I happen to have one of the banners, I assume you are talking about the blue cobra? Any way; sorry but it is still hanging in my garage and I can't seem to reach the strings! No I don't own a ladder! It is a nice banner!
Tony

·
4,318 Posts
they only sell banners to dealers anyway
Things must have changed, I'm not a dealer and got mine directly from them.

·
Banned
7,701 Posts
I just off the phone with them, and they claim they no longer have them. He suggested eBay, as everyone else has. :(

·
FFCobra Craftsman
2,315 Posts
I wonder how many they would need ordered to run the banner again. What if we prdered 100 of them ? Just an idea to toss out there for anyone that will be calling them....

-SB

·
Junior Charter Member
831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The phone number I used is 1 800 525 0613. Would need to talk directly to BFG on how many banners necessary to reissue the discontinued banner.

·
Premium Member
732 Posts
Kouros here on the forum did a really nice 3' x 10' digitally printed "Racing Cobra" banner a year or so ago($90.00), I would contact him, if enough guys want one I'm sure he could get them reprinted. Got one in my garage & it is neat! Best regards-Larry

[ October 03, 2006, 03:12 PM: Message edited by: snakebit99 ]

1 - 20 of 44 Posts