Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will be looking soon for 351W crate motor or close to, 400, 425HP, looked at engine factory, although very nice, very expensive. Any other resources out there at this time would be appreciated!! feel free to text craig at 678-591-0212. Open for other suggestions as well!! Atlanta.

·
Registered
4,498 Posts
Will be looking soon for 351W crate motor or close to, 400, 425HP, looked at engine factory, although very nice, very expensive. Any other resources out there at this time would be appreciated!! feel free to text craig at 678-591-0212. Open for other suggestions as well!! Atlanta.
Southern Automotive in AK just to your west Atlanta....sounds like a road-trip:evil:

·
Premium Member
9,127 Posts
Hi fhydro,
I can supply you with a turnkey 351-W based engine ready to install and dynoed. I also have a Forte's Engine Experience here so you can actually fully assemble your own engine and dyno it here. I have had many customers build their own engine with the help of a son, daughter, wife or girlfriend.
Here's a few video clips on youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/user/fortesparts?feature=guide

·
Premium Member
18,256 Posts
You get what you pay for (if you're lucky). There are lots of bargain engine builders floating around. In the end, those bargain engines are often pretty expensive.

I learned a long time ago that I cannot afford cheap parts.

I got my engine from Mike Forte.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys!

Mike forte, could you please contact me via pm or text, id be interested in quote for motor and tranny? Im targetting 400hp range but willing to listen to your suggestions, you guys are the pros!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.