Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am reworking the interior of #2372 and want to know of a high quality carpet in bulk not cut form (I have narrowed trans. cowling for wider seats). Cost is not the paramount issue but quality and appeance is.
Thanks for your respose in advance. I love this forum! I have been reading the post for the last four years and it is what convinced me of purchasing a FFR. I viewed this forum and it's members as added value not available for other makes.

·
Premium Member
12,393 Posts
Breeze has the best I've seen and it's available precut or bulk, or a combination of the 2.

·
Super Moderator
29,554 Posts
I have the Breeze pre-cut stuff and the quality is excellent. When I took my car to have custom door panels made, I asked them about the carpet. They said its Porsche carpeting, very high quality.

2FAST

·
FFCobra Fanatic
2,021 Posts
I was under the impression that it was the same carpet used in Cadillacs.

·
Registered
287 Posts
how about high quality carpet in a color other then tan or black. I want to go with a dark gray. but Where do I get it, Breez only caries black I believe.

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Flash - I assume you're doing a tan leather interior, as am I. What carpet and color did you buy?

·
Senior Charter Member
798 Posts
Breeze is the best, Fit well, easy to install.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.