Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
FFCobra Craftsman
2,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Coming to the US in a week or so and need some new front wheel bearings. Anyone know a good place to pick up some high quality but yet well priced bearings? They want my left nut for them up here in Canada.

- SB

·
FFCobra Craftsman
2,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hmmm,

Is this what they actually look like? Why does the face look so different than the OE Ford one?

So, it's an entire assembly complete with wheel studs, ready to drop in then? I was envisioning a bearing that had to be pressed in.

-SB

·
iBuild
5,824 Posts
Bry, I believe that is correct, you said SN95 right? I believe the fox hubs had removable bearings, but the SN95 from what I have read are hub / bearing complete. Don't forget you will also need to replace the nut that holds the hub on the spindle as they are one time use deals.

_Scott

·
FFCobra Craftsman
2,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I checked out Advance, but then found SKF/CR bearings with a lifetime warranty at Pepboys for the same price.

Still scratching my head over all the dimples on the face of that hub above. It looks forever like someone drilled a bunch of holes in it then installed rivets!!

-SB

·
Premium Member
12,393 Posts
Not dimples..that's anti-seize that squishes around when you mount the wheel so it doesn't stick to the hub. The hub/bearing assembly is non-serviceable. You buy the complete assembly as pictured.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts