Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my car on the road in 2009 and have yet to do the final bits of aluminum work around the radiator opening and rear wheel wells. Still need to mount the louvers and roll bar grommets as well. Beyond that I'm pretty much ready for paint. I've been in this state for probably 7 years. Been driving it, rebuilding my freshly built engine after 1,500 miles (dizzy gear ate the cam gear), replacing the Wilwood supplied master cylinders with new ones after they failed, and have been really busy with life to boot. I want it painted this winter if I can get my act together.

Are there any proven painters in Washington or Oregon? I'd prefer Washington of course. I'm debating on whether to roll the cockpit edges and wheel wells prior. I want to be sure the painter knows what they are doing with a cobra body and stripes.

I tried searching but this search is crap. I'll try a google search on the site too but thought maybe there were some more recent paint jobs people were happy with.

Budget isn't a huge concern but I'm thinking $8k is reasonable. Set me straight if I'm wrong.

Darren

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Try Gary Correia in Corvallis, Or. 541-760-4518 He has done a bunch of Factory Fives.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts