Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Junior Charter Member
1,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm steadfast in my plan for a BB when I build the roadster. It will probably be a stroked 390. Anyway, I'm leaning away from stacks on top, and want to use a turkey pan. It's just more brutal/business-like: I like the look.

That being said, what are the resulting limitations? Can I run dual 4-bbl carbs, or just one? I'm assuming EFI would still be an option, too.

Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
29,393 Posts
The turkey pan is only made for a single 4-bbl.

·
Junior Charter Member
261 Posts
I don't want to hi-jack this thread but the topic is the same..

I plan on using a turkey pan as well and there are a few vendors that sell them. Any recommendations... most have had differing reviews except for the Kirkham pan.

Any recommendations would be appreciated..
Achi

·
Registered
355 Posts
I have the mastertouch 327 pan. Its pretty decent, it could use a little extra polishing and the weld isn't perfect, but hey its good for the price difference. For $300 ill do a bit of polishing.

·
Smoked Tires
62 Posts
I'm steadfast in my plan for a BB when I build the roadster. It will probably be a stroked 390. Anyway, I'm leaning away from stacks on top, and want to use a turkey pan. It's just more brutal/business-like: I like the look.

That being said, what are the resulting limitations? Can I run dual 4-bbl carbs, or just one? I'm assuming EFI would still be an option, too.

Thanks.
Check out: MASTERTOUCH327.COM which has the turkey pan for 2-4's set up, as well as the single carb set-up. The pans are as good a quality as Kirkhams and come polished inside and out as seen on the web site. Good luck!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.