Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Cobra Colorist
5,632 Posts
Something I had waited for for awhile. It was a pleasure to meet and shake the hand of the great SRP. We've spoke on the phone and I knew Ken was a gentelman whose hand I would like to shake...well, shows over, back to the grind....turn 4 Kenny boy...turn 4

oh yeah! if you wondered what we talked about? it wasn't cars or paint...it was YOU GUYS !! HA!!!

·
Registered
336 Posts
During that visit Jeff asked Ken to join his organization. However, Ken had to politely decline as that he didn't want to be known as "Robin, the boy wonder." ;) :D

Matt M

·
Registered
2,462 Posts
And if you don't think those are two good looking guys...it's doesn't matter!..there beauty was parked all over the show. :D

·
Cobra Colorist
5,632 Posts
Tony, in Vegas I kept looking at a car trying to remember when I painted it. Couldn't place the color or put a name on the owner but damn it sure looked like my work... DOH!!! It was one of Ken's jobs...usually I try not to look to close and just enjoy the over all show and the people...I like people.

·
Pro FFR Builder and Moderator
14,617 Posts
Jeff, It was good seeing you again, I didn't see Ken while I was there. How is the list of nicknames coming.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts