Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Senior Charter Member
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Long story. I bought this kit with good intentions, but I now need a LOT of space, and I need it quick. It is a rolling chassis, powder coated frame, FR rack, new tank and pedal box installed, minimal aluminum work. Single driver roll bar only. Most parts have never been out of FFR packaging. I have all bills and documentation.

It is a MK II frame. I will have more information/details on the kit and options once I get home this evening.

Over the years I've purchased TONS of extra parts. Many can be included in the price, including T5 or TKO, possibly fully rebuilt 428CJ w/390 GT heads, BB 4 into 4 headers and pipes, etc. You can have a choice of interior (I have tan leather and black vinyl), etc.

THIS IS MY SECOND KIT, MY SIGNATURE DOES NOT REFLECT ITEMS IN THIS KIT.

Price is TBD - depends on what you want included - it will be a solid discount from a new FFR kit. Located in Eastern MA. If you are a serious buyer, I will work with you on price. Interesting trade would have to be VERY interesting. ;-) Please PM me if you are interested with a phone number. I still have a job, and don't need the money. I need the space. Don't contact me if you are expecting a fire sale, but I will sell this at a VERY FAIR PRICE to someone that wants a good kit at a good price.

I will be very glad to do this deal with someone that is remote and can not pick it up immediately, as long as they are comfortable paying for a storage location until they can get it. I've been on the forum a long time, and am very willing to have another forum member verify what is included.

Thanks for your interest!
- Paul

·
Senior Charter Member
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Update

Just went through the receipts:

Standard kit
Powder coated frame option
Ceramic coated side pipes
Body cut outs
Cobra front calipers (rebuilt and powder coated), brand new rotors
Chrome roll bar (the chrome is milky, I don't know if it can be shined up, I also have a black powder coated one)
Competition IFS brackets
Tubular A-arms
All brand new tubular control arms in rear (need to verify that)
Brand new tank, straps, sender, pickup etc - Breeze fuel kit
Flaming River Rack
Flaming River u-jointed lower steering

There are other goodies, but that's the main stuff. PM me your phone number and we'll talk.
- Paul

·
Senior Charter Member
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Update II

I missed a few other pieces

Rear end is installed - I don't know the ratio offhand (I believe it was 3.55, no guarantee there)
Rebuilt and powder coated rear calipers as well (installed - I believe they are Cobra as well)

Everything that's been done to date has been done with new fasteners. There is not a used nut or bolt on the car to date.

All other standard kit components are there.

- Paul

·
Senior Charter Member
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good kit waiting for buyer!

I've had a few inquiries, a couple people seem pretty interested. Just wanted to raise this to the top for visibility. A lot of people are asking what price range. Since there are a bunch of pieces that I'd be willing to sell separately, the price could range from the low $11K range on up, depending on your option choices. The receipts on the car as it sits today total well over $16K. Complete non-donor build - brand new fasteners etc. throughout.
I really believe this will make a good kit for someone at a very affordable price. Just PM me your phone number, and I'll call you back the same day. First person to work with me on price will get it.
- Paul

·
Registered
521 Posts
Hey Whaler! Does this mean that you don't need my 302 EFI Motor? Sorry to hear you are getting out of your build, Paul.

Dave

·
Registered
7 Posts
Still waiting for return call

A couple of week ago you were going to get back to me...You need space quick and I just finished build a garage for a project car? hummmm??

·
Senior Charter Member
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Kit is definitely for sale now! ;-)

Due to personal circumstances, I need to sell this second kit in the next couple of months. I haven't touched it in two years. PM me, and we can discuss pricing and options. I will let it go for what I have in it, which is a good deal (I bought it from someone else). I have all documentation.
- Paul

·
Registered
948 Posts
Paul,
Do you still have the engine stand that you borrowed from me a ways back?
I am looking at starting another project and will be needing it soon.
Please get back to me.
Ray

·
Senior Charter Member
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ray - PM sent. Give me a call. THANKS!
- Paul

1 - 20 of 29 Posts