Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Gelcoat Driving Maniac!
4,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I did it. I placed my order this morning.

FFR Specifics:
MKIII
Powdercoated Frame
Body Cut Outs
Single Chrome Rollbar
Standard Width IRS
Ceramic Headers
Kirkey Race Seats

Planned Aftermarket Parts:
17x9/10.5 Chrome FR500 Wheels
Levy Stage 5 Carb'd Engine

DriveShaft Shop Level 5 Axles
Cobra brakes or possibly Wilwood brakes. It will depend on leg room. If I can't get proper clearance with the stock pedal box, I'll go with the Wilwood box and the Wilwood brakes.
AGR Power Steering
I Squared

Planned Ship Date of 10/6/07

Can't wait to get started! :D

·
Gelcoat Driving Maniac!
4,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
30 Minutes and no "Congratulations" yet!?!?

I think I'm getting a complex!

·
Premium Member
3,649 Posts
C'MON GUYS!!

A BIG congrats on taking that plunge. Looks like you have some plans in place for a great build. Keep us posted with some pics as you go.

Looks like you have been lurking for a while but let this be my official WELCOME to the cobra funs!

·
Charter Member
870 Posts
Congrads,
Ill be jumping in January.Good luck with it.

·
Gelcoat Driving Maniac!
4,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Eric, FFR is currently allowing you to pick a delivery date months from now. They told me delivery times were 4 weeks to 4 months but that they could accomodate quicker or slower delivery if I needed. If you are sure of your January date, you may think about ordering now and picking a date in the future so that you can jump onboard with the specials. Just a thought.

·
FFCobra Captain
11,720 Posts
Congrats. That Levy Stage 5 motor is going to scream!

I'm sure your neighbor, Donald Trump, is going to be jealous of your new ride.

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
Congratulations, sounds like it will be a very impressive car when done.

Have fun with your build!!

-Jon A.

·
Junior Charter Member
1,335 Posts
Congrats! Join the madness and remember...spend, spend, spend.......the rest of us like the company..

gerry

·
FFCobra Fanatic
3,378 Posts
Congrats! You are going to love the Levy stage 5 motor!

Go with the Wilwood setup from Gordon at the same time. Those 6 piston calipers up front are awesome!

·
FFCobra Craftsman
6,103 Posts
Congrats - I am jealous. Still waiting on finances to line up....a full ride for my daughter's college tuition next yr would seal the deal. Until all that settles, I plan, drool, plan, drool, plan.....

·
Junior Charter Member
46 Posts
Congratulations BigRed! I like your options alot. I've been lurking for some time now and hope to get serious after the holidays myself. I'm in the nesting and planning stage now ;)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.