Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since I started one of the earlier bitch-fests I thought it only right to do another.
The 'Redline' FFR started works great, within a very short time I had return emails and action on my backorders, and I recieved most of my parts last friday, leaving only a few to go.
Anyway Kudos to the Smiths and company, particularly Steve Dutton and Seth Johnson for responding to this situation so effectively.

·
1,743 Posts
Steve Dutton called me this morning and just wanted to introduce himself and find out how I was doing with my kit. It was picked up on the 5th. When I told him that Stewart wasn't going to deliver until next weekend he got my packing invoice and we went over it on the phone!.. Filled ALL 5 of the back orders except the rear view mirror this morning! He said that I'll probably get them before the kit arives.
FWIW...I think that's very cool.

·
Justa Member
1,225 Posts
Good to hear Mike, now get you A$$ in the garage and get moving..... :D
OJ

·
Registered
9,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Jeez OJ, I worked till midnight on it last night! I'm losing my inspiration though, think I might need another ride through the 'Tunnel of Terror'! :D

·
Junior Charter Member
882 Posts
Mike- I just got my kit last night. I have a handful of backordered parts. What is the proper procedure for checking on these parts? The new Redline link? THanks

·
Registered
9,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah Brian you can use that. Bear in mind that the parts I was bent out of shape about were all suspension pieces and I didn't gripe till a month of prime AZ build time had gone by without any word on when they'd be arriving.

The difference now is that there is some communication and a direct link to go to at FFR. My guess is that they'll be calling you soon to update you on the parts.

·
Junior Charter Member
882 Posts
Thanks Mike, the first thing i need to do is start my inventory tonight and make a list of anything and everything that is missing and then i'll shoot them an email.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts