768 Posts
I like that switch!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Junior Charter Member
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #91
Can you tell us where you found it?
Sure, I was looking for a unique solution to blinkers and horn. In the automotive world the switch that does wipers, headlamps and other functions is referred to as a multifunction or combination switch. I did a search for "Combination switch" on you tube and found this...

·
Junior Charter Member
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #92
Howdy! Its been almost a month. I have been working on it but not as much as I should. I decided to go a different route with the Intake so I picked up a EFI single plane with an elbow. Im going to have to figure out how to route The lines.

I finished putting together the rear end including brakes springs and all new hardware. I also buttoned up the new rear brake lines. I had to fabricate a bracket to hold the flex line connector. There was no good place to place it with my 3-Link. The bracket I made has some adjustability about 2 inches up or down so it should work great.

I also managed to bolt the new power steering rack in place. I'm now wondering what to do next but I think I may go ahead and rivet the foot boxes then put the steering column in place.

·
Junior Charter Member
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #93
Sooo, because in switching intakes I would like some input on regulator placement and how to run the fuel lined from the regulator.. Here is what I am thinking so far. I am thinking of mounting the regulator on the pass foot box and using one of these two routing methods. I am leaning towards the second option..less fittings means less possibilities for a leak.

·
Premium Member
1,206 Posts
Please refresh my memory (and maybe put the build details in your signature), what EFI are you using?

For my Holley Terminator, I set up the fuel routing as you show in figure 2.

John

·
Registered
43 Posts

·
Junior Charter Member
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #96 (Edited)
Please refresh my memory (and maybe put the build details in your signature), what EFI are you using?

For my Holley Terminator, I set up the fuel routing as you show in figure 2.

John
My apologies, I am running a Single plane EFI intake with an elbow, FOMOCO standalone harness, A9M Mustang computer with a Tweezer and I have a 3 port Blox FPR.

·
Official OLD GUY
3,859 Posts
Running your plumbing like #2 would be closer to "factory" as the fuel feeds one rail, then the other and then to the regulator. Running it split might / might not cause an imbalance between the rails
Just my 2¢

Doc

Reactions: [email protected]
81 - 97 of 97 Posts