Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
FFCobra Craftsman
2,854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it took 3 months to move but I am back. Great welcome too with my car as the November Picture of the month.. thanks Guys I will try and respond to the questions posted..

One thing for the moderators I found hard to navigate.. I forgot my password and have a new e-mail so I could not use the auto function at the log in screen. I did not try to get into the forum but rather went into the "behind FFCars" and found all the great guys who help run this great site. I then e-mailed all of them trying to get my log in fixed.. No response?? I realize now I can get in without password and the links are at the top of the page but maybe you could put a "contact us" section on the home page?

Anyhoot Great to be back in action..

·
Premium Member
18,585 Posts

·
3,760 Posts
Welcome back, Joe. Hey, you and Naga look a lot alike, you guys related?

AJ

·
4.6 Terminator Trailblazer
1,743 Posts
Hey Joe,

Good name, that's my name too. And even stranger, I live just south of Pottstown in Spring City about 5 miles away. Steve(Klayfish) lives across the river in Royersford. Hey, are you coming to the Cobra Christmas party? See this link:

http://www.ffcars.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=048085

Anyway, welcome back to the forum. I'm excited to have even ANOTHER FFR owner nearby. SE PA is really growing in FFR's!! BTW, you are welcome to stop over whenever and turn a few wrenchs if you're looking for something to do this winter
Would love to meet you this weekend if you can make it.

Later,

Joe

·
FFCobra Craftsman
2,854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
See you step out of the room for a few weeks and you are cloned.. his is a replica of a replica.....

Great to have Frrogs in the area....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.