Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Charter Member
2,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These pics are a week or two old because I have been busy focusing on the details needed to get through inspection before year/end. More on that in another post.

Anyway here are a few pics from the body pickup/mount. It was a gray day out so the color looks a little darker in the pics.

A big thank you to Ron Randall at Metal Morphous. Very nice work and he and his wife Renee were an absolute pleasure to deal with.

·
3,798 Posts
Looks great. Now you can get serious and get it finished.

·
Charter Member
729 Posts
Wow! That's gorgeous. I can't decide between black with gold or gold with black. I'm so confused! :rolleyes:

·
FFCobra Craftsman
816 Posts
What color is the blue it is beautiful?

·
Super Moderator
29,537 Posts
Beautiful, but doesn't it come with doors?

·
Charter Member
616 Posts
Jeff,

Absolutely beautiful! You got to tell us the color and paint codes.

BTW Jeff, how is the clearance problem you had on the passenger 3-link bracket? Have you had a chance to see if the mod that Richard did is going to solve the clearance problem?

Jack

·
FFCobra Fanatic
3,120 Posts
just beautifull!!!
congrats.

·
FFCobra Fanatic
1,739 Posts
Lookin Good!

Rick

·
Charter Member
4,001 Posts
Wow that's beautiful!
Is it still wet?
Good riding,
Paul M.

·
6,559 Posts
Holy Smokes!!!!

Very nice but I can't see through the glare of the reflection of that bald sphere. Is that white with white stripes?

·
Charter Member
2,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks for the compliments guys. My wife kids me all the time now because I struggled for soooo long on color selection and in the end I ended up with, yes, BLUE... Now that it's done I'm convinced it was the right decision for me.

Bruce and others, colors are: Lexus/Toyota Indigo Ink Pearl (8P4) and Lambo Titanium (210-600).

DV/DT, Thanks for noticing the Unibomber. I paid extra for that...

Jack, the 3-link bracket mod came out okay. I don't plan on doing any racing but if I did I might be concerned that sidewall tire flex might be a problem. If you want any pics or measurements PM me and I would be happy to supply them.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.