Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Charter Member
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to All,

We have the final details for the 4th Annual Bay Area Cobra Club dinner, you can review the agenda , menu and details at this web Site. The date is March 27, 2004.

http://www.geocities.com/[email protected]/home.html

The details for your dinner reservation, menu, selection, location, directions and a short bio of the gueat speaker are on the site.

Dave Smith is the president and founder of Factory Five Racing and will be our guest speaker.

Best Regards,

Tony R.

·
Charter Member
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello Larry,,

That is SPF #343 it now belongs to Jerry Davis and living happily in his garage.

I am down to three Cobras in my garage and looking to got to two.

What do you think about the dinner ?

Tony R.

·
Charter Member
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Russ,,

Looking for reservations to start to get a headcount for dinner.

Are any of you guys coming ???

TR

·
FFCobra Fanatic
458 Posts
Hey Tony,

The check's in the mail for Janice and I.

"Mr. Potato Head"
Larry Davi

·
Husband/Father/Son
12,461 Posts
Russ,

The following is a list of items that Dave Smith needs before he comes in to your dinner.

One bag of oranges, several large bags of rose petals, at least two very good looking handmaidens whos job will be to throw the rose petals at his feet so that he does not walk on the bare floor. :D :D :D :D For the details why, you'll have to ask Dave in person..........

Bill S.

PS: Almost forgot, you must have at least one ringer in the group who will ask Dave where the 289FIA is for MrMustang :eek: :eek: :eek:

Originally posted by russ thompson:
Tony, you know I'll be there, have to help keep Dave Smith safe from the SPF boys :D

·
2,203 Posts
Hi Tony,

Need to double check the calendar when I get home, but I think you can count Anne and I in.

Chris

·
Charter Member
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hi Guys,

Wanted to get this TTT.

I'm surprised that more of the FFR folks havn't confirmed reservations.

By March 27th we will be able to have the rose petals mentioned......hmmmmm working on the hand maidens.

TR

·
FFCobra Fanatic
738 Posts
Whoops, sorry Tony. I will be attending along with Dana, someone has to watch Russ's back. Those SPF boys are a tough bunch, not to mention all the CSX guys. Things might get a little out of hand and I don't think Russ can take them all on.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.