Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
4,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few forum members are dropping by my house Saturday morning to help a new FFR owner (Cobranut1) sort out a few things on his Cobra (and bolt in his seats). Anyone in the area is welcome to drop by and say hello, turn a wrench or suck down a beer.

If you are interested, e-mail me for directions. I am in Northridge.
[email protected]

Regards,
Bill

·
Registered
4,177 Posts
Hey Bill, it's gonna be a group grope !

Jon

·
BLUBLUR
990 Posts
Bill,

I am in Oxnard but may be able to stop by so yeah, if you don't mind, send me directions.

Philip

·
Premium Member
7,018 Posts
Philip:

If you are at Bill's Saturday, you will finally see my Roadster! :D

·
4,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Everyone is coming over about 9:00-9:30 am

·
Premium Member
5,527 Posts
Bummer, I can't make it :(
We are heading up North to pick up our newest family member. (Puppy)

·
Premium Member
1,317 Posts
I am out of town in upstate NY so I will not be able to go.

·
1,743 Posts
Beau, Bill, Bob, Calvin, Colby, Doug, Freckles, Gus, Les and ... the warm California sun got together, with a few loose nuts and bolts, to secure Jon's seats and restore calm to the Ffrog Forum ...

Nice neighborhood

Bill32 looking for something to puncture

Cobranut1 settles into his newly secured seat flashing the bolts destined for the passenger side

·
Premium Member
7,018 Posts
I am here to give witness that NooB Jon has seen the errors of his ways. He has taken his penance from the Church of the Cobra Forum and bolted in his seats. In addition, he has promised to go forth on the path of righteousness and sin no more!

PS: Now if we could just get him to fix his doors so that they SHUT! :D

·
Registered
4,177 Posts
I AM NOT WORTHY !

·
37 Posts
I am a witness. It is true, I even saw them tighten the nuts!
You guys all have great looking cars. Thanks for all the info given, and I am sure I will be begging for more soon. I can't wait to get started.

·
4,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
We had a good time, even though it was 107 in the shade (really) and about 90% humidity. Sweat a little, talk a little, sweat a little, drink a little, sweat a little, drink a little cheep cheep cheep, take a drink sweat a little more!

·
Supreme Cobra Commander
9,692 Posts
Reminds me of a joke- How many people does it take to bolt in a FFR seat? The pics show y'all had a great time.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts