Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a friend who is in charge of organizing the 4th of July festival for Palatine (northwest suburb) and he is looking to find some Cobra owners who would be willing to be in the parade.

They currently only have Vette's :confused: in the parade and he wants to change things up this year.

If you are interested, please email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
332 Posts
I would love to but I doubt my car will be ready by then - with luck and more
I will have it to go kart stage by mid summer. Keep me posted on who will be there since i might still want to drop by for the parade and cheer on our Cobra's

Murphy

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I will keep you updated. So far we have a few volunteers and I will always be looking for more. There are going to be over 40 Vette's there and I want to take all the attention away from them!!

Josh

·
Registered
400 Posts
i could put my vette and cobra in the parade perhaps. The vette is a convertible as well.. My friend could put his nice shiny burnt orange firehawk convert in too (he lives in inverness and his car looks very nice)

Dave

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks TT, I will pass the info along. If you have a chance and you read this please email me your info so that I can get that to my co-worker.

We are still looking for a few more guys willing to join the parade. We would like to get about 15 Cobra's and I would prefer they all be FFR.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts