Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sad to say, I had to get my deposit refunded today. Won't have time to build a car unfortunately.
Anyway, I have a new assambly manual if someone wants it. The nice crew at FFR told me I could keep it.
Email me at [email protected]
All I ask is you send me a SASE for shipping.
I should be able to weigh the book here at the office and let you know the postage to your area.
First come, first served!!

Thanks for all your help these last few months.
:(

· Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mike,

What's on your plate now? Turnkey or used?
Mike
Mike,
LOL. Actually, I'm thinking about buying a race car to go SCCA racing. Probably either Formula Ford or Formula Continental.
I know I would only want a Cobra if I get to build it myself. That looks like at least half the fun.
BTW, the 911 is almost sold. Finally! The market for these cars is pretty bad right now.

· \\\M3
2,299 Posts
Mike,

Gary Cheney (fact5racer) is just finishing up a spec racer to sell right now in Southern NH. That would be legal for SCCA, and you could compete in the New England Spec Series with us next year! Use that as your race car, then build a FFR for the street when you can. Post in the spec granstand if you want opinions on how these cars are at the track, I've heard nothing but good about them!

Brendan

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.