Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Junior Charter Member
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just figured out how to add Pics. I promised these last week. In case your wondering the other car is a King Midget.

·
Premium Member
6,598 Posts
You got a lot of local builders close to you. Give us a call if you need any help. Now tell us about your plans. Donor or Non-donor?

Cheers,

Kouros

·
Charter Member
4,001 Posts
Way to go CT.
Like Kouros said ,what are your plans and when is the build party?
Paul M. :D :D

·
Junior Charter Member
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just double checked, thought maybe I copied it wrong but it is 005885. As for the build I have a 65' 289 being rebuilt (compltely) although a mild engine because I want to use it everyday. This is to insure registration in case I can't secure a sequence # next year. As for Donor non-donor I am not sure yet. I am looking for a car but I will continue to march with what I have. I got the 4 link end of the year sale street special from FF.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Alex,
I think the numbers started over with the MKIII. I saw a post that said 4626 graduates and thought I was dreaming. It was an MKIII.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Got mine last thursday, #5867

Mr Flyer, Who was your driver?
Mine was Randy Perkins. He was in southern Cal before coming here, headed for Washington.

Now the rear work begins, Enjoy.

·
Junior Charter Member
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yes it was Randy and he did say he was going to WA. He also said he was delivering another car just a mile from me the next morning, would be cool to know who that was since he's so close and building about the same time.

So you must have been second to the last car in the truck because he had 3 left after me. Yes the real work begins.
Chris

·
Registered
11,828 Posts
take your windshield out of the box and inspect it.

double check your MSO serial number with the number on the frame. it's on the square cross bar on the driver side

·
Junior Charter Member
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks I did check the windshield, twice. I was concerned about it being such a long trip. Randy the Driver pointed out the Frame # 5885. Wrote it down (complete) for future reference.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.