Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Administrator
9,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
This FFR was built entirely in the Domincan Republic in the Caribbean, by Pedro Amable Redondo.

Here's what he emailed me:
We wanted to show the car in a Historical Colonial setting, we asked for a special permission to bring the car to this place called the Fortaleza Ozama. Below you will find a description of the Fortaleza from Wikipedia.

The Fortaleza Ozama (in Spanish; Ozama Fortress in English) is a sixteenth-century castle which lies at the entrance to Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic and overlooking the Ozama River. Named after this river, the castle, also referred to as "La Fortaleza" or "The Fortress", is the oldest formal military construction still standing in America. An impressive architectural structure of medieval style and design, the Tower of Homage (in Spanish: Torre del Homenaje) stands in the center of the grounds. The castle was designed to guard the entrance to the port of Santo Domingo, and defend the city from seaborne enemies. Construction began in 1502. It was well-built enough to serve as a prison until the 1960s, when the prison was closed, the "Fortaleza" was restored and it opened to the public as a tourist attraction. It is located at the end of Las Damas Street.
- Bill

·
Senior Charter Member
2,055 Posts
That color scheme with the pipes and the roll bar and rims is one of the top monthly photos I have seen. That is an incredible job. Enjoy!!!!

·
Premium Member
6,654 Posts
Wow,

Beautiful!! Congratulations!

R :D

·
Junior Charter Member
989 Posts
Sweet

I guess that moves my Molten Orange submission further back since APril is Orange ;-)

Awesome car and beautiful Setting. Really a winner.

Congrats to the Dom Rep.

·
FFCobra Craftsman
6,103 Posts
Beautiful car, wonderful picture. I love the accompanying information on the the site, that was really cool. When I first saw the pic I went wow, that is cool, I wonder where that was taken. :)

·
Registered
918 Posts
Beautiful car; the colors of car go together very nicely with the style of wheels...the car just looks right! Congratulations! Very Nicely done.

Jack

·
Registered
99 Posts
Very Nice!

·
"The" FFR Master
3,172 Posts
I like it good choice.

·
Snake Farmer
10,382 Posts
Great picture of a beautiful car in a unique setting.

Just out of curiosity, what is that black object just above the passengers windshield wiper? Camera case?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts