Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Charter Member
2,035 Posts
Awesome pic! Well deserved. Congrats!

·
Registered
694 Posts
For those that are not aware, this location is known as Vasquez Rocks. It's a State Park about 40-50 miles from Hollywood, CA. It has been a location backdrop for too many movies and television shows to count. Probably the most famous is the opening "Hi O Silver" opening scene for each Lone Ranger episode with the Lone Ranger rearing up on the his horse "Silver" and then riding down the trail which is to the right in the photo.

Beautiful car John. You should be proud.

·
2,513 Posts
That's some series contrast.

I thought it was a photoshopped pic for an April fool's joke at first.

·
Snake Farmer
10,323 Posts
That is a great photo, of a very nice looking Roadster!

Now tell me, if you turn those fans on high, will they help any with the top end speed? :devil2:

·
Senior Charter Member
646 Posts
Spats?

John,

Great shot of a great build! What did you use for the spats?

·
Senior Charter Member
382 Posts
Beautiful car. Beautiful photo. I would take it as a compliment that some people think it's photoshopped -- it looks too amazing to be real.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Awesome picture. You have a realy fantastic Cobra.

I have orders the duel front fans to compliament the current rear fan I have on my Coupe!

Mine is black with silver stripes, but I would change it to your color if my boss would let me spend the money.

She thinks the building is done, but I haven't the nerve to tell her I am only part way done!

Would appreciate it if you could send me a .jpg photo of the cobra.

·
Charter Member
996 Posts
John,

Having just seen your car in person yesterday at Knott's, I can say that as good as it looks in the picture, it's even better in person. It was good to meet you!

Dave ( from Tucson )

·
Junior Charter Member
1,361 Posts
Drool....

John,

I hereby ask permission to shamelessly copy your paint scheme.

Please advise.

21 - 40 of 43 Posts