Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Junior Charter Member
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now that I have my prebent SS brake lines from Tri State installed I'm concerned about how close they will be to my J pipe. Does anyone have these installed with a 302. Actually, Cobra Cory first noticed this in another post of mine.

Thanks!

Dennis

·
Junior Charter Member
882 Posts
DOnt have an answer for your question. But i was wondering how you liked the lines? I placed an order with Tristates last week and went back and forth about their lines. Ended up not ordering them, but may in the future. THanks

·
1,018 Posts
I think you'll be fine. I initially went w/ CATS so I had to bend them up a bit for clearance but I think w/ j-pipes they should clear okay. You can also bend them up to the side if need be after you fit your pipes. No big deal.

Doug
FFR2625

·
Junior Charter Member
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Brian,

I think its the only way to go. Everything fit well except for this, and there's no reason why they couldn't have been prebent to locate the block higher.

I would recomend them.

Dennis

·
Junior Charter Member
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks Everyone!

Dennis

·
FFCobra Captain
11,720 Posts
I have them. I think Mike's sold enough of them that if there were a problem, he'd have fixed it by now.

Definately worth the money. Since I didn't want to worry about bending the tubing, I also got a set of nylon fuel lines.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts