Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to know if anyone has one in a FF and pictures if any.

For those of you not familiar with this system, it's an Edelbrock Victor Jr. carb. lower coverted to fuel injection with the addition of FI bosses.

I'm trying to see if this would be a good setup for a 377 stroker

Here is the link web page look under injection

·
Charter Member
289 Posts

If you have any questions let me know. Thisi on a 393 stroker.
Thanks,
Jon

·
Charter Member
241 Posts
you can buy the kit directly from probe for like $100 less... was looking at it in a magazine.. i might go with that next year if i keep my car.. and a t-trim... will see though..

·
6,546 Posts
If my hood won't close with my TFS 351W without a ton of mods I'm going to go with the spyder.

I'd prefer the long runner EFI intake tho.

FWIW the intake pictured above, while totally awesome, is not the same one.

Ozona

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the pic Jon that looks great.

I did a search after I posted the Q and saw in another post that you mounted a NOS throttle body .

Did you get the power elbow or can you order the spyder without it ?

If you dont mind how much is that throttle body ?

[ July 03, 2002, 01:58 PM: Message edited by: cj91 ]

·
Charter Member
289 Posts
I had the intake plummed with the injector bungs by Keith Craft Raceing. I think it was $600 like you see it. It is a victor Jr. 9.2" deck height for the SVO block that I have. It was about $100 cheaper than Probe. They (probe ) will sell te intake without the power elbow.
The Throttle body is a NOS 1000cfm and is plummed for the NOS. Through Jegs it was around $675.
I am running the Holley Commander ECU But if I had to do it over I would look for a wide band O2 sensor system like speed pro or the one Wayne Presley sells. The standard 02 sensor doesn't seem to work as well as I think it should. I still will need to put it on the DYNO for the final tune.
The ECU will controll the NOS retard and the fuel and ingnition timing through a lap top.
Let me know if you need anything else.
Thanks,
Jon

[ July 03, 2002, 02:36 PM: Message edited by: Jon ]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts