Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Cobrafied
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is a GoodGuys event coming up near here and I would like to go. They allow cars up to 1972 stock or modified. Since our car is a "1965" as far as looks and as the state sees it, would it be welcome? Anyone tried it? What was the general attitude towards it. Thanks. Dan

·
FFCobra Craftsman
1,297 Posts
I do not have my car finished as of yet but I was out the Good Guys show hear near Seattle and there were 6 Cobras there.. 2 Superformance 3 FFR and 1 Classic models.

None of the cars were parked near each other and since I walked around the site like 3 times, I always saw a crowd of people around all of them.

I say take it!!

Mike O.

·
Registered
891 Posts
I've taken mine to the Del Mar Goodguys a couple of years. We usually get a decent reception. It us usually most of the visitors who we end up talking to and find intersting. They always have a 'cruise' through the crowds and we always get lots of photos. Just remember, you have to be a GoodGuy member to have your car in the 'show and shine'. Otherwise, you end up parking your pride and joy with all of the other visitors. Get your tickets early.

Bud K

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.