Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey Guys

Joined this forum to help out a buddy who is a bit less "internet" savvy haha.

Is anybody running these Stainless Works setups on their Roadsters? I am getting a set of these for my vette and know their are top notch quality in that market. A little searching on this forum didn't come up with anything.

FACTORY FIVE COBRA HEADERS

and the pipes. Obviously you would need to get them chromed or polished or something.

Factory 5 Cobra Sidepipes with 5.0L

They look really very good but I haven't seen a set yet.

· FFCobra Fanatic
2,611 Posts
I think these are the same ones that Racer28 was selling. I bought a set of the headers and had some custom sidepipes made for my car. You can see some pictures here exhaust Don't waste your time trying to keep them pristine because it won't happen. However, they don't (mine haven't) discolor at the collector or even the down tubes, just near the exhaust ports.

· Registered
597 Posts
Yes, don't waste your time. Terrible company, I had built a jig here to build headers & custom set of Side-pipes built the prototype, which I still have here. Got busy with builds and paint, out sourced the whole exhaust system they copied the design and I got screwed out of a lot of money... I will never ever recommend them to anyone.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.