Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I have 10 dead pedals being made for the MK III. These are a bolt-in with one hole drilled. I also have a clearance on MK II dead pedals. I brought some to the open house yesterday and sold 8 of them. It appears many people aren't aware of everything I make & sell for the FFR.
Mike Forte

·
FFCobra Craftsman
2,684 Posts
Those aren't on your site, are they, Mike?
How about some pics?

·
6,654 Posts
yep! I'm interested in pics as well!

·
Non-whiner
10,646 Posts
Mike, will they fit the coupe? I'm looking for a dead pedal and want to mount my foot operated dimmer switch on it.

·
OT Moderator
13,935 Posts
As suggested, I'd like to see a pic as well. I may be interested.

Rob.

·
FFCobra Master Craftsman
2,078 Posts
Cobrastang,
It is a pedal that goes to the left of the clutch so you can rest your foot on it when you are cruising and not shifting.

·
FFCobra Craftsman
1,594 Posts
Mike,
Pic would be nice. In my Mk III I don't think I have the room for a dead pedal. With my wide feet my pedals are pretty far apart and the side frame bar gets in the way for a dead pedal. So, a pic would be nice.
Paul

·
FFCobra Craftsman
1,594 Posts
Mike,
Pic would be nice. In my Mk III I don't think I have the room for a dead pedal. With my wide feet my pedals are pretty far apart and the side frame bar gets in the way for a dead pedal. So, a pic would be nice.
Paul

·
Registered
3,217 Posts
I'm interested in one also Mike. For my Mk II... a pic would go a long way!

·
Registered
796 Posts
Interested if I have room as I also have bent my pedals over - FFR1653. Have a picture of one in a Mark 1? Thanks.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts