Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
6,559 Posts
According to previous posts, it's 1965 lincoln silver mink. I love it... NICE!

·
6,559 Posts
Wimpy? This color attracts more women than you could dream. Trust me. Am I right Joe?

·
Registered
9,942 Posts
Wimpy? This color attracts more women than you could dream. Trust me. Am I right Joe?

My wife sure likes it. I have dreamed of BRG on mine but my wife saw an 'Emerald Mist' car at the Nationals (very close to the blues shown here) and hasn't let me forget how much she wants it that color.

·
FFCobra Craftsman
2,854 Posts
The pic was taken in Watkins Glen under the two Farraris...

I was at the Syracuse Nationals a few years back with Phil Manro and the gang who represented the cobra world very well.. Seems a lot of guardsman blues and Reds out there.. I was tossing between Platinum Silver and the Brittany Blue.. We came across a 68 Mustang with the blue and hear many "ladies" loving the color..

Got the the counter at my PPG store and flipped a coin.. went with the blue and am very happy... Lot's of comments like : Don't see many this color" like they see many any color.. urrgh!

Anyway looking through the SACC book there were very few original dark blue cars.. The Brittany color was offered as an original under Portifino or something that has evolved into more purple than blue so I stuck with a 60' Ford color...

·
6,559 Posts
Isn't that a Cunningham and Ferrari?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts