Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i looked through the ppg books today and it wasnt there,i looked from 1996-2002,seems weird unless there was a page missing,

also wayne if your reading this,in your old post on this color you posted a pic of someones cobra,that color is the lexus blue correct,also if you dont mind what color is the gt40 royal blue or intensa?,cause thats great looking,thanks......vinny

·
Vendor
8,399 Posts
My friend Greg's car is painted the Lexus Intensa Blue mica, turned out great although the color is not much different than the FOrd Royal BLue metallic. The mica gives it a different effect in the sun, more like a satin sheen than the metallic. THe GT40 is the ford color with a Land Rover silver.

[ August 18, 2002, 01:55 AM: Message edited by: Wayne Presley ]

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks wayne,do you know if its called something different in ppg,cause i couldnt find it at the paint store,i love the royal blue too but thought i wanted it just a tad brighter which the lexus appears to be,i guess from what you are saying that they are closer than i think and just have a different effect in the sun,i wish i could see the two in person on a cobra,i guess i will have to settle on looking at it on the dealership lots,thanks again....vinny

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
wayne any luck finding the paint code

are you sure it is a lexus color and not infinity or acura??,thanks......vinny

1 - 6 of 6 Posts