Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He posted he needed parts for his build and i have them but he has been online since the 27. If anyone has contact information can you either let him know i have the parts, or PM it to me and i'll contact him. I pmed him my contact information as well. He said he was in a time crunch so just trying to help...

· Registered
16,319 Posts
Damn Crash That's COLD :w00t:
Sorry. Couldn't resist, as I was wondering what happened too. He seemed like he was in a hurry and a bit desperate for these parts, and, like usual, this forum came through for him...but then all there was is crickets. Hopefully he got them somewhere else and is just too busy to come on here and let Linxs know...hopefully.

· Registered
1,026 Posts
Sorry. Couldn't resist, as I was wondering what happened too. He seemed like he was in a hurry and a bit desperate for these parts, and, like usual, this forum came through for him...but then all there was is crickets. Hopefully he got them somewhere else and is just too busy to come on here and let Linxs know...hopefully.
OR maybe worth while to take a road trip to his shop, towing a trailer, get a really, really good deal on a unfinished GTM.

Just Saying :evil:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.