Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,498 Posts
thats used for the power steering
if you are using manual rack from F5R you won't need it..............paperweight

·
Registered
4,498 Posts
there should be 2 pcs that came with the steering, i believe F5r should have the part
the part i have is # ffr 14554 32191 and 32179 is on the side next to the spline<this is the one that i didn't use, it has a larger spline size.

you can look into speedway they have some parts similar

thought you were talking about the rack extender there is also a piece that comes with that for the PS adaption for the manual rack supplied by f5r
i have the 3.1 complete kit

good luck

·
Snake Farmer
10,396 Posts
I would post your needs on the "wanted to buy/sell" part of the forum.

I needed one of those adapters, and was able to work out a trade with another forum member.:)

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
there should be 2 pcs that came with the steering, i believe F5r should have the part
the part i have is # ffr 14554 32191 and 32179 is on the side next to the spline<this is the one that i didn't use, it has a larger spline size.

you can look into speedway they have some parts similar

thought you were talking about the rack extender there is also a piece that comes with that for the PS adaption for the manual rack supplied by f5r
i have the 3.1 complete kit

good luck
Yes I need the one with larger spline size for manual rack. This doesn't come with the base kit. Yes F5R has it for $80 shipped... lol.

I would post your needs on the "wanted to buy/sell" part of the forum.

I needed one of those adapters, and was able to work out a trade with another forum member.:)
Did that a month ago and so far, nothing. Thought it might get better visibility here.

·
Registered
739 Posts
I am in the opposite situation. I need an adapter for the 94-04 rack. If anyone has one, just let me know. The one I have is for the 87-93 rack I beleive. Thanks,

·
Master Student
1,499 Posts
Ryan, the smaller adapter (the one in your picture or just larger than 1/2") is for the manual rack. The power rack is the larger one that is about 3/4". My numbers are different than Leo's numbers but here they are:

large (power) FFR 14554 34512 - 33567
small (manual) FFR 14555 35839 - FFR 14555 35838

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.