Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
FFCobra Fanatic
1,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my Kenne Bell and found that I was mistaken about the lower intake. Anyone have a GT40 or Explorer lower thay would part with?

Thanks,
ben

·
FFCobra Captain
11,720 Posts
Try pinging Bob Covell too. I thought he had a lower that was ported or something. Not sure if he still has it.

·
FFCobra Fanatic
1,997 Posts
Obviously Ben has dibs but I'm looking for one too. I'm putting a Kenne-Bell on the 5.0 going in the '67 Mustang and I'll need the lower for it so if more than one guy responds, I'll take the second Cobra lower offered.

Rick Williams

·
FFCobra Fanatic
1,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I really need it something awful if I'm going to have it for the Charlotte Auto Fair.

·
FFCobra Captain
11,720 Posts
Here you go...this is from the Directory

Member Status: Junior Charter Member
Member Number: 1393
Email Address: [email protected]
Interests: Fast Cars
Car Make/Model: FFR Mk II
Engine Type: 302 EFI
FFR No.: 3931k

He's made the jump to Carb and when I was buying some of his EFI stuff, he had the cobra lower sitting there. He mentioned that it was a stage 2 or 3. It had extra metal added around the intake ports, then it ported to make them bigger for better flow.

·
8,275 Posts
I have a GT40 lower that's been gathering dust for a while. Actually I think it's an explorer lower. I'm not sure how to tell the difference. Never been on a motor. If either of you guys are still looking send me a PM. You can have it for what it cost me.

·
Registered
165 Posts
If you still need a GT-40 lower intake, I have one that is used. It has a few dings and needs to be cleaned up but is useable. I got it with a set of GT-40p heads, the guy charged me $50 for it. You can have it for what I have in it plus shipping.

[email protected]

·
FFCobra Fanatic
1,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Mike,

I sent you a PM

Gene I sent you an email.

Thanks guys. Maybe I can actually make the show after all.

Rick,

You can check my setup out at Charlotte.

ben

1 - 13 of 13 Posts