Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes I have a whole weekend off ( somebody call Ripleys), and would like to catch up on the latest and greatest.

Thinking the usual 8:00 am .

Hope to see you all
Brian
:plane:

·
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I ll wear a green hat with a feather in it and walk with a limp . And the name tag lol

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

·
FFCobra Fanatic
6,983 Posts
Yes I have a whole weekend off ( somebody call Ripleys), and would like to catch up on the latest and greatest.

Hope to see you all
Brian
Hello newby, welcome to the group.
Have you had your car long?
Who built it for you?
Anyway we can talk when we meet you.
I maybe able to attend.....

My name is
John. :evil:

·
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh I didn't see that one coming ! You funny guy Mr John . Does that mean you'll make it ?

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

·
Registered
4,854 Posts

Hope to see you all
Brian
Seems like I have other plans, but as long as I don't remember what before breakfast, I will be there!

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Have an omelette for me!

Wish I could be there...

I saw a c*bra yesterday near Engelberg. Not a FF5 but it made me very homesick...

Just in case you forget what I look like... Here's a pic taken from top of Schilthorn (bad guy layer in "On Her Majesty's Secret Service"). That's the Eiger over my left shoulder...

Attachments

·
Junior Charter Member
141 Posts
Dave's

If the weather holds off you can count me in to join you. Hope to see you on Sunday.

Mike

·
Senior Charter Member
2,053 Posts
Hey There

Hey Dave it is great to hear from you. Sorry you can't join us. That is quite the scenery in the background. Enjoy!!

P.S. What kind of omelet :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.