Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have been pretty set on black with mini cooper blue stripes (opposite Snakeboy's car.) but i saw on House of Kolor's website that they have a color called Baby Blue Pearl. (and all different types of pearl "flakes")

looking for photo of anything electric blue, baby blue pearl, turquiose blue, or the like. car, motorcycle, paint chip, whatever, anything would help.

if you don't want to cloud your photobucket account, feel free to e-mail me at [email protected]

is there a way i can buy/see a House of Kolor Sample?

·
Charter Member
4,001 Posts
Eddie;
ask Jeff Miller if he has a sample.
Paul M.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Eddie

Here is a 2007 Harley Soft Tail Clasic with a nice blue.

I'm kinda partial too it. :D
Jon D.

·
Senior Charter Member
1,168 Posts
Eddie,
Here's a guardsman's blue I saw on a car in Ken Pike's shop in Yuba city. Very nice color.

Pete

·
section 8
5,136 Posts
Eddie go to killer paint .com and search under fire. there were some nice blue accent colors. If your painting the whole car shoot me an email I'll send you a pic of ther secret blue Whitby's used on my car [email protected] Bob

·
Registered
11,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i love that soft tail.

honestly, the reason i like powder blue is because that's the color of my childhood room, also my security blanket when i was young... just like Linus' (Peanuts) blanket.

i think i may ask jeff miller to do the mini cooper blue, and add a little extra pearl, or whatever he recommends.

·
Land Shark!
4,668 Posts
Or you could use Viking Blue like a lot of the coupes...

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Hey Pete
That's my car! It is actually Guardsman Blue with Green and Blue Pearl added. It makes it a shade greener then stock Guardsman and gives it better highlights in the sun.

Mike

·
FFCobra Master Craftsman
1,170 Posts
Do a search for 'Portofino' blue.

I think it's one of the 'original' colors and close to what you're looking for. Zulu's car has that paint scheme.

zulu's website

1 - 10 of 10 Posts