Factory Five Racing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
1,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been trying to get some contact information for Eagle Specialty Products (you know the guys that make cranks and rods) but they don't seem to have a web page. Anyone have a site or contact number. I would like to get one of their catalogs with rotating assemblies listed (a 331). Thanks.

·
1,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Wow, I cant believe that nobody out there has a box from Eagle with a phone number on it.....

·
Registered
396 Posts
I looked around and couldn't find anything. Kinda wierd that they aren't more easily located on the web. I even tried racepages.com and didn't see them. I wonder if they only sell to resellers? I have seen their trailer at the races before. Might try calling your local speedshop and asking for a contact number.

John

·
Premium Member
9,134 Posts
Hi Stu,
I have the correct phone # at work. I'm at home right now, but that was their old number. Call me Wednesday and I'll forward the new number.
Mike Forte
781-273-9900
Burlington, Ma.

·
1,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I called the old number and got the new number (I love that mechanical woman's voice, she must be a hottie ;) ) New number is (662) 796-7373. Thanks all. 331 here I come.

·
Premium Member
9,134 Posts
Hi Stu,
If you have the part number I can quote the kit you're looking for. I've been a distributor for Eagle since the opened.
Mike Forte
781-273-9900
Burlington, Ma.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.