Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Junior Charter Member
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,
I am looking for a good auto painter to paint my Cobra in the San Francisco Bay Area. Any suggestions? I’ve been looking around but I would much rather go with any recommendations....and if you have any please include to quality of the job and average $$$.

Thanks,
pete

·
Charter Member
1,770 Posts
Yeah Pete, you are lucky. You have a good experiecned painter close by. I sure Ken has painted a ton of the FFR's in your area, being he is so close.

·
1,123 Posts
There is only one to go to....

Street Rod Painter- Ken Pike

You will not be sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Charter Member
215 Posts
Pete:
I highly recommend you speak with Ken Pike; his work speaks for itself. If your ever in SF, your welcome to swing by to check out mine.

Cheers!
Steve

·
Senior Charter Member
1,230 Posts
Hey Steve, I live near the corner of McAllister and Masonic (near USF). Where do you live?

Trevor

·
FFCobra Fanatic
1,808 Posts
Pete....most of the guys in the bay area know Ken Pike. He's a great painter and a good guy. He not only does a good job but he stands behind his work. I don't think there is anyone in the area that knows as much about the cars as Ken.

·
1,569 Posts
Ken Pike!

He's a little far for us but the outcome is well worth it.

·
Junior Charter Member
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for all the advice guys. I called Ken up today and sounds like Ill be going with him. Thanks again

·
Senior Charter Member
1,168 Posts
Greek,
No question, Ken Pike at StreetRodPainter [Ken's Custom]. He's done more than 400 FFR roadsters over the years. How do I know? Mine is number 400. The secret is in the body prep and he knows the FFR body like no one else. Check out his web site. He has a pretty good package deal.
Pete

1 - 12 of 12 Posts