Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Junior Charter Member
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are there any FFR Cobras located near Hershey PA? I live in that area and would appreciate the opportunity to see a few of these to make some final choices before I order my own. I will be going to the Carlisle Kit Car show next month as I did last year. Great place to see Cobras from many different companies. THe FFR compared VERY well even against more expensive repros.
Calling all FFR Cobras in the area. Hope to hear from you.
Regards and thanks,

·
Too Cheap to paint!
6,423 Posts
Lots of us!

See the events for Washington's crossing in early June. You should see about 50 Cobras!

A local forum for that area is www.midatlanticcobras.com run by Steve Klayman

Not to mention the Kit Car meet in Carlisle in May.....

·
Master
545 Posts
I'm in Lancaster Pa, my car is on the road to recovery after I got hit a few weeks ago. Your welcome to stop bye.

My car is a non-doner build with a lot of FFR options.

Troy

·
FFCobra Craftsman
2,854 Posts
Hi there steve.. Hope all is well.. And really hope we have a nicer weather weekend this year for WC.. seems to be 2 years in a row that we had to row.. I won't mention the "R" word as to not start the jinx!

·
Junior Charter Member
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
To Chepsk8 - I went to the website and a I can't seem to find the meeting information. Can you supply?
thanks

To Troy - sorry to hear about the accident. I will get in touch off line to set up a visit. Greatly apprecaited !!
Regards

·
2,931 Posts
Hello Picah
I am in Hummelstown and have a coupe under construction. You are more than welcome to come on by and talk FFR.
I know a thing or two about them. :rolleyes:
Later
Mark D

·
Registered
722 Posts
Hi Picah, I'm in West Chester with a MK-II roadster FFR-4262. 347 stroker with a lot of custom touches. Your welcome to come by, or I'll probably be at Carlisle next month.
Randy Richards

·
Charter Member
456 Posts
Hi Picah, Hope to see you in Carlisle. I live on the right side of the state just north of Bethlehem. Chris. (Mark thats cheating!!)

·
Junior Charter Member
785 Posts
Picah,

I live in Dover, Pa. Just between York and Harrisburg. I have been slowly working on my kit for the past 3 years. I just sent in my PA registration paperwork about 3 weeks ago.
I hope to see you in Carlisle.

Bill

1 - 12 of 12 Posts